Monday 19 May 2014

Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

I am finally re-reading the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick after years since reading and starting the series. A week ago I finally brought the final instalment, Finale*


Note the height differences. I hate that!

To be honest, I'd never been that deeply invested in the series, so it was always on the back burner, with more important books being brought first. i.e. Blood of Eden series, or, the Bloodlines series.
But that's not to say that I don't like them or didn't enjoy them, because I did.. Still do.
I've flown through the first one already, and I've just started the second, Crescendo.

The jury is still out on whether I like the whole tetrology/saga/quadrilogy though, so I'll keep you posted.
Let us hope, let me hope - since everyone has probably finished the series by now - that it all comes to a satisfying end!

P.S Of course Patch is one of my many fictional crushes. Who can blame me?

* I bought it for £1.50 on eBay, and it's a hardcover. Yay for bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment